The application is now available for summer 2020. Please apply at https://academicprogramsonline.org/ajo/reu/15649
Tentative Program Dates- May 26, 2020 – August 1, 2020
Students will need to provide the following:
- a cover letter with your name, grade level, and top three project selections
- Project List 2020
- CV or resume
- research statement including an explanation of why you should be selected for the projects you listed on your cover letter. Please be sure to link your skills and interests to the projects.
- transcripts (unofficial or official will be accepted)
- two letters of recommendations from past or current professors or other research professionals with whom you have worked.
- If you are a permanent resident, please include a copy of your permanent residency card with your application materials.
DEADLINE- All application materials need to be received by March 1, 2020 (midnight). Notification of acceptance will be sent by early March.
PLEASE NOTE – Students who graduate in Spring 2020 are not eligible for the program.
If you have questions about the application process, please email
Dana Walter-Shock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSMR REU Program
Johns Hopkins University
3400 North Charles St
Barton 117 B
Baltimore, MD 21218
This program is supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1004782