|The nonpartisan, nonprofit, Partnership for Public Service is currently accepting applications to the Cybersecurity Talent Initiative, a unique cross-sector opportunity for students in cybersecurity and cybersecurity-related fields, including computer science, engineering, information science and mathematics. Learn more about our first cohort here. The deadline to submit an application is November 13.|
Program eligibility requirements:
– U.S. citizenship.
– Current enrollment at an accredited educational institution in an undergraduate or graduate cybersecurity-related degree program with an expected graduation date during academic year 2020-2021.
– Superior academic achievement.
– Completion of cybersecurity-related major degree (for example, computer science, engineering, information science and mathematics) during academic year 2020-2021.
– Outstanding student loans.
Participants of the Cybersecurity Talent Initiative will be provided with unparalleled employment, professional development, networking and educational benefits, including:
– Two-year employment with a federal agency, including salary and benefits.
– Leadership development opportunities that focus on technical and professional development skills.
– Mentorship by a cybersecurity professional in the public or private sector.
– Invitation to apply for private sector opportunities (following two years of service in the federal government) with participating corporate partners and receive up to $75,000, inclusive of tax, in student loan assistance.
Visit our website to apply online and learn more about how you can start your journey as an in-demand cybersecurity leader.