The Fellowship provides participants, or “Fellows”, an insider’s view of the games industry, an opportunity to give back to the community by teaching & mentoring, plus access to exclusive industry & career building opportunities.
Fellows spend 3 weeks teaching at GMG’s virtual summer camp, and attend exclusive industry & community events. Events are hosted by GMG & partners such as PlayStation, Nintendo of America, Xbox, Take-Two, Google Play, Double Fine Studios and more!
Learn More & Apply Here: girlsmakegames.com/gmg-fellowship
- Professional resume review hosted by our partners
- Exclusive panels and speaker sessions
- Community of industry peers and leaders
- Stipend: $1,500
- Location: Virtual (Zoom)
- Camp Dates: July 12-30, 2021
- Ages: 18+, open to all genders
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch at email@example.com