The Advanced Wireless Research Experience (AWaRE) REU at the University of Notre Dame’s Wireless Institute, provides opportunities for undergraduate Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and Engineering majors to experience hands-on research in technical projects alongside faculty and students. These projects all have a wireless communications component to them.
* * * * * * * * * AWaRE REU Highlights * * * * * * * * * *
Location: Wireless Institute – University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana
Duration: 10 weeks, May 20 – July 26, 2019
- $5,000 Stipend
- Free on-campus housing
- $125 Weekly food allowance
- Round-trip travel allowance, up to $600
- Must be U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents.
- Enrolled in an accredited U.S. university or college.
Deadline for full consideration: February 4, 2019