The Intelligence Community (IC) is set to offer 50+ postdoctoral opportunities!
Applications Accepted Jan. 4 – Feb. 26, 2021
Intelligence Community Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
The Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program offers scientists and engineers from a wide variety of disciplines unique opportunities to conduct research in a wide range of topics relevant to the Intelligence Community. The research is conducted by the Postdocs, while working in partnership with a Research Advisor and collaborating with an advisor from the Intelligence Community.
In partnership with the Research Advisor, the Postdoc composes and submits a technical proposal that responds to a research opportunity identified at: https://orise.orau.gov/icpostdoc/current-opportunities.html
- Stipends range from $75,000 to $79,000, depending on research location.
- Annual travel budget of up to $6,000
- Appointments for two years, and option to extend for a third year
- Host institutions receive an annual laboratory budget of up to $5,000.
- Advisors receive a $10,000 stipend and a travel budget of up to $2,000.
- U. S. citizenship required
- Ph.D. received within 5 years of the application deadline