The project involves fusing experimental data with physics-informed deep learning to solve real-world biomedical challenges of our industry partner, Eli Lilly and Company. The position is available starting 1/1/2021, with an initial appointment for one year and the possibility of extension contingent on satisfactory performance and funding availability.
- Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or an Engineering field.
- Knowledge in probability theory and statistical learning, deep learning, and probabilistic programming.
- Experience with Pytorch or TensorFlow.
- Experience with Pyro or TensorFlowProbability is a plus
Note: Candidates with “all but the dissertation” will be considered, and the starting date is negotiable.
Candidates should contact Prof. Bilionis (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly with the following information:
- A cover letter describing their research.
- A detailed CV.
- A list of three references.